Interested in starting CrossFit? Here’s why to start your CrossFit journey in Coburg with CrossFit Turmoil…
1. THE BEST CROSSFIT COMMUNITY IN MELBOURNE! – Every box lays claim to this, but our members all consider themselves part of one, big family all supporting each others CrossFit journey.
2. VOTED ONE OF THE BEST CROSSFIT BOXES IN MELBOURNE BY THE URBAN LIST! – Here’s the link!
3. WE ARE MOVING TO A BRAND NEW BOX! – Yup, this year we plan on moving to a much larger, custom designed space in Coburg with multiple new services available to our members!
4. EXPERIENCED COACHING STAFF – With over 15 years experience in the strength & conditioning industry, we have the most experienced, professional and supportive coaching team of any CrossFit box in Melbourne!
5. COMPREHENSIVE INDUCTION PROCESS – We have the most comprehensive Fundamentals process around to induct new members. This includes 5 private sessions with a Coach in order to safely learn our foundational movements, be evaluated for movement compensations and to undergo an individualised goal setting plan.
6. MULTIPLE MEMBERSHIP OPTIONS – Train twice per week, three times per week or unlimited times per week with the ability to upgrade at any time!
7. OLYMPIC WEIGHTLIFTING & POWERLIFTING CLUB – This year, we plan on affiliating with the Australian Weightlifting Federation & Powerlifting Australia and will be running a club focused on these domains running concurrently with CFT.
8. SEMINARS, EVENTS & WORKSHOPS – We regularly host seminars, events and workshop for our members including family days, charity events and workshops run by subject matter experts on topics such as Olympic Weightlifting, Gymnastics & Nutrition.
9. PRIVATE & SEMI-PRIVATE COACHING – All our coaches are full time at CFT and can cater for private or semi-private sessions either in addition to or instead of group classes.
10. THE 8 WEEK TRANSFORMATION CHALLENGE – Four times per year, we run an 8 Week Transformation Challenge available to all our members which allows them to work privately with a Coach for 8 weeks and work towards a huge prize package at the end.
11. CAPPED CLASS SIZES – To ensure that every member experiences the high standards of coaching that we pride ourselves on, we always cap our class sizes to achieve an appropriate coach to athlete ratio.
12. THE BEST COMPETITION SQUAD IN TOWN! – If your interested in CrossFit as a sport, we’ve got everything you need! In 2014, we finished 1st and 2nd as our two teams entered the inaugural Australian Fitness League Melbourne division! We have multiple athletes who regularly compete at a very high level with Regionals aspirations – additional training is programmed for these athletes and personalised programming is available. If you are training for a sport other than CrossFit, we can cater for your specific needs too.
So, if your keen to give it a try, feel free to drop us an e-mail or call 0428 545 733 to discuss your individual requirements in further detail.